EMC UI Mod Preview Release 1

Discussion in 'Acceptable EMC Minecraft Mods' started by d1223m, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I to am having some trouble with the supporter tab i cant join it at all on utopia, on smp9 i can see and follow it but am unable to talk

i have to say great mod though i can appreciate the effort even if you dont fix the supporter tab =P
  2. d1223m is busy at the moment, he will be releasing an updated version soon. He went away on personal business for a little while. :)
    d1223m likes this.
  3. This is because of a running update on utopia.. I would assume, Not 100% sure, but check the Supporter Forums for more info.
  4. New version! Warning - this version should only be used on servers with the updated chat code (utopia only atm). It should still work on the other servers but /tell's may not be correct. Dont say I didnt warn you... :D
    • Option to set player mode - lets you set mode to regular, supporter or staff. This just changes the initial tabs that are show so supporters will automatically see the supporter channel and moderators will see all channels.
    • Fixed supporter tab not sending messages correctly
    • Option to set shrunk and expanded chat history size.
    • Updated some code for the new chat code.

Attached Files:

Twitch1 and ISMOOCH like this.
  5. I am impressed so far. :)
    Just waiting for the update push to test out on remaining servers with more activity. :)
  6. I also moved the tabs up (as im sure you noticed) - is this good or bad? I cant quite decide myself.
  7. I didn't even realize it. I like it though :)
  8. I cant add a new tab how do I do it D:
  9. So I am apparently ignorant when it comes to this but I can't get it to work. I have moved all the stuff from ModLoader into my Rar file, drug the stuff for this into the file and then patched in my other stuff with MCPatcher and it doesn't work. I have tried taking off the other mods I patched in with MC Patcher and it doesn't work. It all looks the same, old blah chat. What am I doing wrong?
  10. Optifine installed?
  11. No, when I install that it makes my minecraft crash.
  12. Alright, first, what is your operating system?
    This is the most important part to assisting. Although you are using MCPatcher, it is not so easy to help you as I do hard coding...
  13. Windows Vista Home Premium. I use MCPatcher because it's pretty easy for me to use.
  14. No worries. :)
    Alright. You need to patch in Modloader, Optifine and then EMC UI (if you use Optifine, anyway) You can try it out this way and see if it changes the result.
  15. i dont think you can patch optifine with mc patcher because the hd grass and stuff will mess the mod up thus making the game crash... this is why panda is having problems.. i would reccomend panda force update and start from scratch

to install:
    delete META-INF
    then, drag modloader files
    next, drag optifine files
    lastly, drag emc ui files

should work if not idk :p

EDIT: the hd grass and hd text is standard from mcpatcher
    optifine does this in the mod so when you mess with it with mcpatcher it patches it after or b4 i cant tell and it makes the game crash you can probably turn those off and it MIGHT work.. but i think i tried that and it still didnt work so i would do what every real modder does and use 7zip or WinRAR :p
  16. You unclick those in the mcpatcher, I have done that when trying to use Optifine.
    nmanley and Twitch1 like this.
  17. ok thats what i thought.. like i said after i edited my post which you probs missed cause you posted right after i edited ur going to have to force and use winRAR or 7zip (i like 7zip better) to install the mods. either that or try and use magiclauncher which i have never gotten used to and never get anything to work
  18. Twitch I think I got it finally. I use SmpSlimefix, fishing mod, Dynamic Lights, and Rei's Minimap. I was patching in SMP, DL, Rei's and Fishing but dragging modloader and EMCUI into the .jar with winrar. I have been installing based on this order though the whole time lol: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/current-acceptable-emc-minecraft-mods-install-order.6645/ I patched them all in through Patcher in the order and seems to fit now.

Haha sorry yeah I missed that. Thank you for trying to help though :D
  19. no problem glad you got it to work thats all i was going for :p
  20. I might not have.....is it supposed to look like so?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.