EMC Radio

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mystul, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. his email is : mystul@hotmail.com pretty sure you can send them to there thats where he wants transition files :D

EDIT: or at least thats what i thought i remember his email was :p
  2. <-- my real life i'm a computer geek - i am my on google :)

but yeah - i actually said hey i can do this lets do it right.

the email is correct... send stuff there and ill vet it... and the transitions are called Station IDs :)
  3. Is the radio back up?
  4. No :) Next time it comes up it will be perm... and correct :)

had enough testing... it might however only come up with a single song repeating over and over but damnit it will be correct :)

not sure if you can fade out and in to the same track :)

Seriously though - will be up sometime tommorow morning on the new computer
  5. dang ur fast mystul
  6. i'm going to guess noonish tommorow the stream will be up - but again still testing - BUT call it live testing... aka done with downtime...

looking forward to it. tons of ideas for small 'skits' in my head for inbetween the music..
  7. I would love to have a part :D PM when you have an idea ;)
  8. If you need help with those skits, this is something I'd REALLY like to be a part of.
  9. I will be happy to include all i can - the ideal situation will be to use skype or something...

Current status 09:30 1 May - (U%&(&E(&% computer - reloading
  10. Nice station,
    I also have a radio using wavesteaming.com
    They have very nice app's including a request section to put on a website so your listeners can request songs, they also have schedules so you can schedule playlists, they are also pretty cheap prices you should check them out.
    My radio is http://justinsradio.com , so you can see what i've done using it, i do not aim to be advertising.
  11. Update - Take 34523232 - Too many BSoDs - perhaps my install disk is borked.... sigh looking for my original *cry* Vista disks
  12. vista.. lolz... why not just get 8 beta?
  13. KISS - i need the radio program to work
    the computer (BOX) itself is having issues... or perhaps the 7 ult install disk..
    If i find the orignal disks for computer - i'll have all the drivers and can verify its not the BOX

Plus using unknown software on whats suppose to be a production system = not good
    SephirothWS and ISMOOCH like this.
  14. Just to be clear.... the software is working on the borked system - but installing updates and IIS is causing to many BSoDs - so after 10 of them I'm done with trying to fix the 'hard' way

Easy way = Linux - too bad the Radio prog reqs. win
  15. See if it can run via WINE on Linux, but I don't really know how well it would work. I don't understand why people write/sell server applications for windows when linux/unix is the way to go as far as server operating systems go.
  16. Using WINE is pointless... still the same system but now im adding a layer of linux...

I'm giving it one more shot with the win 7 ult disk - found drivers on HP that ill install right after.... see if that works... if not my 9mm is in need of a good cleaning
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  17. On another note - I found some DnD books I forgot I had... got me to thinking of some a few things to do with the station :)

oh my - failed on the install this time... bad disk...

Commencing Bad Disk removal - ill post pics in a sec :)

Step 1
    photo.JPG Take a final look at Bad Disk.

photo (3).JPG Scare Disk with 9mm

photo (1).JPG Offer Disk some Lunch

photo (2).JPG Use DISK for Lunch - muhahaha

photo (4).JPG F-U DISK
  18. Good News - Microwave doesnt stink anymore
    Bad News - looks like it wasnt the disk :(

I still plan on getting this up today.... although looks like i may be looping a single song :) Suggestions for a song to loop? :)

I remember years ago one of the top 40 stations changed to 60s/70s played I wanna hold your hand for 24 hours... OMG !
  19. Classical. *runs*

... ... Kidding, I'm not sure. Maybe some techno or something that doesn't have any vocal tracks to it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.