EMC Let's Play

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by VITIRI, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Great quality and i love your voice :rolleyes: Its nice to listen to haha
    VITIRI likes this.
  2. Thanks for your comments! :D Well for the chest and the stone brick thing lol. You hold an item over the item you want to bulk click. Double click the item and all the items you're bulk moving will be sent to your inventory or chest

As for the recording software and such, Fraps is what I usually use to record my MC gameplay, and if you're wondering, it doesn't put the black boarder on either side of the screen, it's my computer that does that and I can't figure out how to fix it. Fraps is about 30 US dollars. also another software I use time to time is DXtory, it's a little better than fraps but it costs about 10 bucks more. Not too bad but if you're tight on cash, fraps is the way to go. There are free recording softwares but they often have some advertisement across your recording.

for the editing software I would recommend After Effects or Sony Vegas Pro, they're a couple hundred dollars which can be an issue, but there are many many good editing softwares out there for 100$ or less. If you're REALLY tight on cash you can use Windows Live Movie maker. It's a free program, although a lot of people rag on it as an awful editing software, it's really good for simple edits and transitions, it also compresses files too. I use MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2013 Plus it's around 100$ off of steam. Great program and it can do some more advanced editing that most cheaper programs can't do.

I hope that helps you out! if you need anymore information about recording etc. you can private message me.
    Also I apologize for my grammar lol. It's late and I didn't feel like polishing the typing up.
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  3. Why thank you :)
    Kells18 likes this.
  4. That is a very good recording software I use it for all my all YouTube videos :D On another note... Your videos are really good and i look forward to the next episode!
  5. I'd love to see more of these! Gotta love dat EMC. :p Keep up the good work!
  6. I am uploading more, I've been at my other house in pennsylvania visiting family, all my recording stuff is in my other house in florida. As soon as I get back down to florida more episodes will be posted.
    hashhog3000 likes this.