EMC Drawing Contest

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Palmsugar, Jul 14, 2013.

1. im done
    Palmsugar likes this.
  2. I'll draw a comic. :)
    Palmsugar likes this.
  3. Is it allowed to draw realistic style? And to add color in Photoshop?
  4. Realistic style yes, colouring in Photoshop no. I'll be waiting for your comic :)
  5. Why not colouring? :( Anyways, I'll just make a copy and color it separately.
  6. Because Photoshop is not allowed, you can colour it by hand.
  7. Yeah. Maybe watercolors or ink. Why do you hate Photoshop? :I
  8. I don't hate Photoshop ( I use it myself often too), but the whole point of this contest was to see hand drawn images about EMC, because so far there have been *only* digital drawings. (With the exception of Green_Mystery's art thread, but those are about any subject.)
    607 likes this.
  9. >.< must draw mine this weekend... Will make time for it :p
    Palmsugar likes this.
  10. The contest ends on the 25th midnight :p
  11. Then no color... Black & White :p
  12. Reminder: Contest is ending soon, send your drawing in before the contest is over!

Sonicol1 just donated the following awesome sword:
    sonicol1.jpg
    Thank you sonicol1
    :D

I've also added some more stuff to the prizes. This has been added to the prizes for both categories:
    1st place:
    1 single chest of clay blocks
    1 stack golden apples
    5 bow Unbr. III Power III
    1 bow Power IV

2nd place:
    1 single chest of sandstone

3rd place:
    1 single chest ender pearls
    2 stacks of fish
    1 creeper head
    sonicol1 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  13. are the donated prizes for 1st place?
  14. I just wanted to say good luck to EVERYONE who entered! I cant wait for the judging tomorrow! And Palm, good luck with the stress X3-See you guys after the judging!
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. Would that be midnight 25th in America or England or some where else? Nice contest though =)
  16. How goes my Madder Red drawing?
    Palmsugar likes this.
  17. Done at last...
    And because I was a derp and forgot to mention it, the submission is for the "story" category. Should be obvious, but I feel it bears mentioning anyway. ;)
    Palmsugar and PandasEatRamen like this.
  18. Hey everyone, real life has been taking up a lot of my time the last couple of days, so I'm behind with some stuff here.

Thanks, but no stress for me here. :D Also, keep in mind if you're entering another contest in the future: getting angry in a private in-game conversation at the person holding the contest is probably not a good idea.
    Midnight EST (American time :p), so that's about 9 hours from now.
    One pencil sketch has been waiting in my sketchbook for me for days to finish the inking and colouring. Unfortunately, real life wants me to write reports and do research during the day. :( I actually read the first comic and was quite charmed. :)
    They're going to be divided among the already existing 6 prizes that I've set up and the prize for the winner of the public vote. I'll divide it up once the contest is over and people don't donate anymore.
    Kephras and HylianNinja like this.
  19. So how many rupees are in it for the winner then? ( the 80000 donated rupees)
  20. That's okay. I understand, as I have been busy with real life stuff also.
    Yay! You do not know how excited I am right now. I actually got someone to read Bedlam!