Discussion: ICC Tribute Centerpiece?

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Oh, but it'll be in town. Nobody will die...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Sir, your magnamity (is that even a word?) is making me see why you're respected.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. omg Knight.. you actually had me going at first. :rolleyes: yeah it would be cool. I also think there should definitely be enraged cows and mooshrooms... :eek: maybe we could have enraged cows for icc's bday out in the wild?
  4. Ooo... Enraged cows in the wilderness... What about Nether-Bulls? Fire-breathing cattle of the nether, able to summon a rain of lava on any not carrying milk?
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and commander_JS like this.
  5. I'm well going to attempt to make this in Skript :p
  6. yeah like a cow with an ice cream cone on its back maybe?
    Equinox_Boss and Matherox like this.
  7. If you successfully make a netherbull can I get one on my res?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Or like a cow made of ice cream? idk lol
    Equinox_Boss and commander_JS like this.
  9. *Messages Mojang to add ice cream to the game. Preferably in blocks*
    I think the closest we have is snow...
  10. Wool would be good
    Equinox_Boss, Hashhog and Krysyy like this.
  11. I highly doubt it...
  12. Cow TNT
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. LOL @ all the posts with Udders. I'm sorry I brought out the immaturity here. But then again there was always that joke and Jeremy's pictures of cows with udders. After reading other posts I agree TNT would be something we could do because he likes to blow things up.
  14. Or stained clay. :) I could see pink/brown looking kind of like strawberry/chocolate ice cream. :p Or lime green with brown studded in for dat mint chocolate chip! Vanilla? Eh, go with quartz or white clay!
  15. Long story short a cow made out of ice cream would be awesome..
    Right guys? :cool:
  16. Yeah that sounds like a very good idea
    Equinox_Boss and Matherox like this.
  17. How about a giant cow statue done with the colors of Neapolitan Ice Cream? Maybe do it reared up and have a shop below to buy IcC Leather and Leather products. XD Just an idea.
    Equinox_Boss and crystaldragon13 like this.
  18. Hmm.. That would be good..
    Equinox_Boss and commander_JS like this.
  19. i ender balled past the boundrys of town and look what i found 2015-02-27_11.03.39.png
  20. Equinox_Boss likes this.