Curthania - SMP9 Wild Community Build

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by fairygerl91, Sep 19, 2012.

1. yup new giant farm up and running in the castle court yard wheat animals and sugar cane by the handful

the main focus has been the castle as of late and as for public stuff it there and ready to be used by people they just too to come. ill post a few screen shoots of the new areas in the morning, just checking the forum befor ei go to bed
  2. Update:

To all our builders and any one looking to join us

Building has been put off untill some information is released and confirmed on some leaked information

We are in collection mode for materials of all sorts, as we may have to pack up curthania and move it further out

WE have found and started to form a location as to Curthania well be relocated in the event that leaked info is correct and enought of a benifit for us to move

Feel free to contiune to build small project but i do suggest not building anything huge atm as all our project have been put on hold for not and

If you have any question concerning this feel free to ask and ill do my best to answer
  3. :D Good to see a fellow wild community thriving :) still haven't made it out of there been busy at LLO :)
  4. It's pretty... HUGE....

I said I'd join a few days(2 weeks ) ago and I haven't been going because My pc can't handle it :c I'll try to visit when I can :p