[CONTEST] Voting Competition 2015 (locked)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesome!! Will have to vote daily :)
  2. Been voting daily :D Almost 100 vote bonus. At 95 right now.
  3. A little off topic question, are we ever going to see a list of voting streaks? As I near 750, I wonder who else has made it this far... I will never be tops in rupees, tokens or exp but I am pretty good at voting very day and I would love to know where I ranked.
  4. I'd also like to see a countdown of how far you are away from bonus if we're asking for new features here :p
  5. This contest really got me motivated.
    I'm voting on all sites at 6am then voting on the 12hr sites again at 6pm.

This is working great!
    My first sign in was 46 days ago (only started voting a week later).
    But now I'm on 49 day voting bonus already!

All the voters gear you get along the way makes it even better.
    607 likes this.
  6. Just a suggestion/question: Would it be possible to list the people that made it to each tier at the end of the contest? Just so we can verify which ones we made it to and were in the drawing for and just as a way to see what the odds were.
    sassy2355, luckycordel and DubChef like this.
  7. Started this comp at a vote streak of 322. Already at 349 with a month and a half to go. Might just make the 400 tier. :D
  8. I'll see what I can do but last time it was so big that it had to be in a spreadsheet
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  9. Yeah, that would be nice! :)
    kaptrix likes this.
  10. Is anyone else still having issues with receiving vote notifications from sites?

I went through and voted on all ten sites and have only received updates from six of them.

Those that I have not received updates from are:
    • Minecraft-Server.net
    • MinecraftServers.net
    • MinecraftServers.org
    • Minestatus.net
    I've contacted MinecraftServers.net and Minestatus.net a few days ago. I received an auto-email for a ticket# from MinecraftServers.net and no response at all from Minestatus.net.
  11. I don't always get them from the above as well. For minestatus.net all I get is either a blank page or a 'you must wait 24 hrs to vote again' message.
  12. Well, MinecraftServers.org came through about 12 hours after the vote. Minestatus.net worked this morning, but still have not gotten a vote update from yesterday.
  13. What does it mean by INCREASES
  14. Going from 45 vote streak to 46 for example.
  15. Totally failed on the whole voting thing... only at 19 so far :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  16. FYI: MinecraftServers.net and Minecraft-Server.net do not give you credit for voting or rupies. It has been like that for a while now. Not sure who to report these things to. But it is still not working as of today 10/29/2015. Thank you for your time.

Sassy2355
    UltiPig and 607 like this.
  17. I've reported problems to the sites before, maybe get a response, often not.
    UltiPig likes this.
  18. Thanks for the info. I thought maybe someone knew where you report these issues.
  19. Is anyone else still having issues with some of the vote sites? TopG's clock seems to be off, claims I already voted in the 12 hour window, however, by my clock I'm several minutes late and told to wait several more. The problem is then TopG records that time and restarts the 12-hr wait. Basically if this happens, you lose the option to vote for another 12-hrs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.