[Contest] Build a Haunted House!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Yes the most recent submission will be used.
  2. Alright lets get my wood on!
  3. Going to make the house after my mom is done..... UGH.........
  4. Dang if Hasorko is in... I may have to jump on it too. HMM...

Also- do interiors count? Do walk-ins count?
    Hasorko likes this.
  5. hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. Ahahahahaaaaaaa D: I'm already kind of doing this xD Current project on the server. I guess since creative mode is valid for this, it'd be way easier. Especially since I thought 1.8 would have been out on EMC by now :(
  7. I've been away for a bit getting sucked into Attack of the B-Team, but hopefully my building chops are still up to par in vanilla. Can't wait to make a build like this with 1.8 blocks. :p
  8. Can we use Resource packs?
    Hasorko likes this.
  9. The judges will be viewing in the Vanilla texture pack (I think, I could, as always, be wrong) so it doesn't really matter.
  10. That's my guess as well.
    Hasorko likes this.
  11. My 20% good building skills have served me. I finished res 704 to check out.
  12. Could we enter a residence from a past build? Or does it have to be a build starting from October 1st?
  13. 60x60 piece of land...

Seanawesome14 likes this.
  14. How do you crop the picture so only that is shown???
  15. Go into an image editing program (Paint works), select what you want to be shown, then click the crop button.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. Thanks!
  17. This is correct.

You may enter something already made if you choose. It must be YOUR creation though.
  18. Question;my creation is going to divided into two worlds. One that you can explore and judge. The other to go through the story and fight through bosses. Is this allowed?
  19. Are command blocks allowed, even if they are outside of the build limit?
  20. Only the 60x60 area will be judged. Anything outside the 60x60 area will be ignored. If command blocks are outside of the 60x60, their effect will be ignored from the judging.