Computer Benchmarking thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by aletrisrex, Apr 23, 2022.

1. i'm assume your cpu perform.... below exceptions..
  2. Well, it's better than the one I currently have to use... :p

Wow, very cool that you got something useful out of it! :D I can understand that you never noticed it though, with so high performance. ;)
  3. Uh... I just lost faith in this benchmark. Here are the results for my desktop.

For comparison, here's my laptop benchmark:

(well, it was my laptop until I sent it off after breaking it by throwing a cup over it)

And here's my desktop benchmark:

I am pretty sure that my desktop is better than that laptop in every aspect. :confused: Especially on the desktop and workstation fields... it also says 'missing SSD' which is weird, as it does have an SSD. o.(o)
    W1therRex likes this.
  4. u will need 125gb free space for benchmark to run
  5. Really? That's quite a lot... but that might be what skewed the results. I didn't check C space before doing it! It might be close to full, actually, I could definitely imagine that impacting the analysis! :)
  6. after i use new thermal paste and clean dusty fan i can feel it more effective!
    new result with rtx 3050ti and amd vega
    with rtx 3050ti:

amd vega 7:

old result with rtx 3050ti:

i cant overclock any components in computer as well as force turbo in amd cpu cuz hp lock everything up
  7. Yeah, I had PBO disabled. I do not consider that to be "stock CPU behavior", rather its a motherboard feature. It just makes the CPU consume excessive amounts of power (lets not forget the amount of heat this thing produces) for maybe 15% more performance at everything...

(With that being said, this means all the other 5950x results are inflated hehe)
  8. Bro imagine buying an actual gaming laptop when you can just used a cracked chromebook with windows smh (JK DONT DO THAT IT DOES NOT WORK, IT SLOW AS TORTLE SEFL)
  9. cracked chromebook are sucx xd