Come Fish on SMP6 @ 12731

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by finch_rocks_1, Aug 2, 2015.

?

Are you going to Come Fish here?

Yes 23 vote(s) 76.7%
No 7 vote(s) 23.3%
  1. Halloween Update and More!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey EMC, The its that time to start walking around as Monsters and Ghosts. So I decided to update the res with a Halloween Theme. Last year was only decorated for 2 weeks, so I thought this would be decorated for at least 2 months

This update included
    Removal of all Plants
    Removal of some Torches
    Block Fixes
    Light Fixes
    Changed Grass Blocks to Podzol (Leaves on Grass)
    Added Pumpkins and Jack-o-lanterns
    Added Cobwebs
    Added Mob Heads
    Changed Res Biome to give the leaves that Dried look...

All Player shops have been back to original price and are in-stock.
    All Boat and Fishing Rod Shops are in-stock

If There are any block glitches or anything that is there or not there, please PM me, for a Fix.

Update Part 2!
    This update has been pending for several months due to the time to change the blocks, but now the update was pushed through.
    This Update includes changing the blocks under the water from plain quartz to pillar quartz...
    This gives for a more Cleaner and Better texture look under the water. Also freshens up the res as well.

Also if you notice any lag at all, Please report it to me Either PM In game or on Forums or on the res at one of the Tree's...

More Screens of the Update.

Hope you Enjoy this update, and feel free to provide some feedback, Thanks.

~Finch
  2. October Update!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey Everyone. Following the last big update, The res is still in Halloween mode, and will remain in it until November 30th. But now For the Month of October the Breast Cancer Banners are Back.
    I do the Breast cancer banners as my mom is a Breast Cancer Survivor, So i do it in awareness and to help spread the word. So why not join me by adding one of these banners to your res during the Month of October!
    I will also be changing My Sig to a Banner as well for the month of October!
    Where can I get on of these Banners you may say?
    Well, you can get them at all sides of the res pathways.

Also part of this update!
    -Changed all shop signs to my alt "finch_rocks" to help control payments that are going through on the res.
    -Fixed a few glitched blocks
    Hope you enjoy this Big update!
    ~Finch
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. Small Update....

Chest, Diamond and Gold Heads all have 64 heads per item...

Restocked the Boats and Fishing Rods, as well as removed the October Banners...

The Halloween update will remain on the res until Nov 30th ish.

~Finch
  4. Plenty of Heads for sale....

Come get your End of the Season Ice Fishing in before it thaws out in a week or 2.....
  5. Any Suggestions on what I should add to the res? Feel free to post....

Also the Spring update will be aiming for this weekend (I Hope).

~Finch
  6. Minecraft 1.14 Update!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey everyone! Now that 1.15 is out, it gave me more things to do with this res. I was able to make it even better. I added Coral, Seaweed, Sea Creatures and more!
    I am also currently working on editing the Tree Branch logs. If your looking for something cool, or want ideas, feel free to check out the res now!
    Currently playing around with the right amount of sea animals for this area.
    Currently EMC's Largest Fish Pond.
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  7. Nice to see you back Finch. :)
    wafflecoffee and finch_rocks_1 like this.