Closed: Promo Prices

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by BreezyMan, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good lord! That's almost 4 times it's worth xD
    BreezyMan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Seems to me nobody wants to pay its value and wants it cheap. The buyer contacted and offered me.
    BreezyMan, Equinox_Boss and ThaKloned like this.
  3. Pfft still yet to find 2 that stack..:confused:

GG then :D
    BreezyMan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. The list has been updated based on the newest thread postings and some research. A section has been added below the price list for "Additional Forum 'Price Check' Promos". If you know of more forum promo price lists then please post them here and I will add them to the list. Also, I am looking for listings of normal item prices that I can add to the list. I seen references to "Shavingfoam's Shopkeeper App" and "Azoundria's Web App" that have prices on them to include regular items too but do not know the links. I also see references to Duckne or Dufne's thread but I don't have the links to add them and could not find the posts. If you know them please post and I will add them to the list too.

Hope the update helps and please keep posting in this thread as promo prices change and I will do my best to keep it up-to-date. :)
  5. I dont get it. How can Dragon Stone Fragments be 1k each and a Dragon Stone is 15k. If you bought 9 Dragon Stone Fragments thats 9k and you can craft them into a Dragon Stone worth 15k...
    Equinox_Boss and BreezyMan like this.
  6. I would guess that the effort in acquiring them might add some value.
  7. Just sayin again...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. or just buy them from a shop and sell the dragon stone for 15k easiest 6k+ you can get then
  9. That is the way some people make a living around here. Buy from a shop and sell to another or auction (whatever item).
    Equinox_Boss and The_Mancub like this.
  10. I forgot to mention. I removed all staff heads from this list. I just want this thread to be about promo items. I don't want to place a price on staff heads... Only my own. IF someone else wants to make a staff head thread I will post it in the OP here. :) Keep me updated all.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Added link to a Staff Heads page I found on the forums. He did his research. I remembering him messaging me back a while ago.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Let me know if the changes in the OP helps you at all.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Just noticed on the list it says
    Cupid Chest Bundle: 55k
    and
    Cupid Bundle: 50k
    but they are the same thing when I asked around and also the Cupid spawn egg unused is 55k but you can get it in the Cupid Bundle with more stuff for less rupees.
  14. You are correct. That is the prices I have heard. Does anyone have any input into these prices. I have not bought or sold any of mine for a while.

Edit: Removed duplicate item.
    Equinox_Boss and The_Mancub like this.
  15. I should have added the prices I have seen. The Cupid bundle goes for around 60k and the unspawn cupid egg goes for 27k not to sure what the used egg goes for but I got mine for 18k
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Updated.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Weren't there "Fortune Pickaxes" around at one point? They were one level of fortne dwn from an Ore Buster I think. Did a Control F on the OP and it didn't seem to be on the list yet :)

Absolutely no idea on the price though!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I am not sure on those. I haven't heard of them but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Do you have a link to the OP on the "Fortune Pickaxes"? I will add them to the list an poll the Empire on price checks for those.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. do you mean the holiday Pickaxe?
    i dont think there are any other fortune pickaxes
    Equinox_Boss and Sachrock like this.
  20. Oops, Holiday Pickaxe, that was the one!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.