[closed] DC of Lapis Lazuli Blocks

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Cloudpaw66, Jan 30, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Auction #2
    DC of Lapis Lazuli Blocks

Lapis Lazuli, the only minable dye in the game was given way more usage once it became integral to enchanting as a means of being able to use the table. You find early on in caves and requires a stone pick to mine. With Fortune, you can make more than a few high-end enchantments out of a single vein. Whether you desire its deep blue hue or whether you want to have your enchantment table powered permanently, this DC of lapis blocks is sure to hit the spot!

Item: DC of Lapis Lazuli
    Starting Bid: 20k
    Bid Increment: 1k
    Auction Ends: 24 hours after last valid bid.
  2. I'm sorry, but this is an invalid bid. Current lead is 20k.
  3. Correction, the current lead is 3ok.
  4. Currently, Impaxis is in the lead with 3ok! Don't the enchanting potential slip your grasp!
  5. To correct, the current valid bid is
    33333r by tom

Today at 848 am
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  6. 33333r by tom

Today at 848 am[/quote]

Wouldn't that be an invalid bid given what I initially posted?
    Raaynn likes this.
  7. Wouldn't that be an invalid bid given what I initially posted?[/quote]
    No, it is more than 1000 rupees o er the previous bid, thus is valid. o/
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  8. Then TomvanWijnen is the current leader with 33.333k!
  9. 36666r

I'm confused as to what made you think this. :p
  10. 38000 r

That confused me when I first started also. It's the distinction between a "bid increment" and a "minimum bid increment". On many irl auction sites, you can not bid between bid increments, so if an item is going for $50 with a bid increment of $1, you can't bid $51.50. Here on EMC, the auction rules only specify a minimum bid increment, so you are allowed to bid any number over the minimum increment.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  11. I'm not new: I've just returned after an 8 month hiatus. I apologize for initially denying your bid, Tom.
  12. Fierenden is in the lead with 38k. Don't let such enchanting power slip through your fingers!
  13. 39222r

Ah, interesting!
  14. TomvanWijnen is in the lead with 39.222k! Don't let such enchanting powers slip through your fingers!
  15. Congrats to becoming this auction's winner! The marked chest will be in the Auction Pickup area in the Fire Temple (/v 15264) on smp7.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.