[AUCTION] Diamond pickaxe silk I, unbr III, eff IV

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by MistroMouse22, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok guys i g2g to school now, so ill be back in 8hrs to see how the bids going, happy bidding :)
  2. im out take out my bid
  3. someone bid higher than me please :)
  4. sorry mistromouse22 i don't have enough rupees
  5. Again you cannot retract your bid.
    This is the second auction you are trying to retract. This is a very good way to get black listed.

What is expected of me as an Auction Bidder?
    Updated: 06/03/2012
    As a bidder, you may not bid on an item you do not have the funds for, should you win. Unless stated differently by the auction host, you are expected to pay for the item within 48 hours of winning it. Do not make joke bids. If you post down a number in an auction, you are bound to that number. Do not post in an auction thread unless it meets one of the following criteria:

• You are asking a question about the posted item.
    • You are making a bid on an item.
    • You won and are discussing transaction details with the host.
  6. ik i just want someone 2 bid
  7. connor your expected to pay 15k once u have bidded
  8. So that means conner_1116 is in the lead with 15k!!!
  9. Guys, i g2g out for dinner be back soon to check how its going, bye :)
  10. Hey guys! im home from dinner! So nobody has bidded higher than 15k yet, so if no1 bids before 14 hours conner_1116 wins the pick for 15k!
  11. So guys, off to bed now :) ill check how its going when i get up :) also what happens if connor_1116 dont pay?
  12. Yea but i get 48 hours to pay
  13. If for what ever reason, connor cannot pay, I would contact an admin or mod.,

In my opinion, I would give it to the next highest bidder and blacklist anyone who could not pay in the allotted 48 hours.
  14. 15k is aready too high im next highest :d? 9.5k
  15. i said i will pay 15k if i win
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.