[Auction] - Complete set of max. enchanted tools/armor

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Giselbaer, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 12 enchanted diamond items, see image:

which is a complete set of tools/weapons/armor (except hoe), all of them enchanted to the maximum possible. Great to start on a new smp!

As Frost Walker and Depth Strider are mutually exclusive, you get 2 pairs of boots, same with Silk Touch/Fortune on the picks. All items have Unbreaking III and Mending (except the bow due to incompatibility with Infinity); all armor items have Protection IV and Thorns III, all tools have Efficiency V, rest depending on item type.

Starting Bid: 10K
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1K
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after last bid

Pickup will be arranged on /v 10542 on smp5. You can preview the items there right now if you want to (after porting to my home, walk straight ahead, press the "auction pickup" button, check the preview chest. The preview sign will be replaced with access to your name after you win the auction).

(Sorry to those who bid on my last auction; it contained alternative offerings which are forbidden according to the rules, so it got cancelled. Please place new bids in this thread. Thank you.)
  2. 10,000r
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. 12,000r
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. 34k
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. 42k ^.^
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. bumpy again
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. 45k; Miners gotta mine.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Correction, don't mean to be an @ss BUT feather falling goes to 4 to max it max not 3
    Equinox_Boss and AyanamiKun like this.
  9. Spade and Axe can also have Fortune and Silk
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Feather falling: Ouch, sorry, you're right! Can't change the auction now but will use FF IV next time. Fortune and Silk on spade and axe: what's the point? You don't get any more clay balls with fortune on the spade (I tested it) and that's the only thing where I could imagine it making a difference, and silk is quite annoying imho, that's why I omitted it. Fortune on an axe doesn't give you more wood either, and while silk on the axe gives you leaves, shears are much faster if you want them. So no point in this, either.

Anyway, my original auction offered to have these if the winner wanted them, but I was told offering alternative is against the rules, so that auction was cancelled by staff. Which means the winner will get the items exactly as offered. But if whoever wins the auction isn't happy with the outcome, I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out ;)
    Equinox_Boss and AyanamiKun like this.
  11. 49k
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.