Are YOU ready for 1.9 release?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by tato505, Oct 25, 2011.

1. tato505 Member

Hey guys! Its just as the title says! Are u rdy o.o
  2. autonamus Distinguished Member

I haven't really read too much about this one. other than dragons which I think it rather stupid.
  3. JustinGuy Original Founder
    Prominent Member

There is so much going on with 1.9 its hard to keep track. I personally welcome the update. Although I really hope they address some of the underlying technical issues of the game and game server.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  4. Fynriel Distinguished Member

I can't wait! I read somewhere that you can use Eye's of Ender to locate strongholds, now that's exciting!
  5. tato505 Member

justinguy! u are on!!!
    I needs ur help :(!
  6. JustinGuy Original Founder
    Prominent Member

You can always private message me by clicking on my name and then "start a conversation" I check those throughout the day :)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  7. AusQB Distinguished Member

Technically we won't get to play an official 1.9 release. It will be withheld to be integrated into the 1.0 release at Minecon in a few weeks.
  8. tato505 Member

Oh yea!
    Thanks for reminding me
  9. AusQB Distinguished Member

I can only imagine what the Bukkit upgrade will be like for 1.0. I'm anticipating a much longer wait than 1.8.
  10. Malicaii12 Prominent Member

I heard they're going to be used to teleport to a nearby space that you're looking at. Dunno which'd be cooler... But i've still not found a single stonghold! D: I'm forever finding villages, but no strongholds. :/
    I'm really looking forward to the NPCs in villages and I'm not so sure about dragons; It could either go really well or be just awful.