300k & 3 hours prize event! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AyanamiKun, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NUU i will have 112
    Thank you for doing this
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I debated on taking that xD
    georgeashington likes this.
  3. Thanks and Congrats, very nice idea. I would like 88 or 188 or 288 or 388 if any of those are available. Thank you
  4. yeah you would
  5. I just noticed something. You also forgot to add when the event is being held; so when you'll draw the numbers and tell everyone who won. Not a big problem but it needs to be fixed. I'd like to suggest that you end it upcoming Friday; so the 1st of May. This gives players who haven't discovered this event yet a chance to enter while also making sure that all the others who already entered don't have to wait for too long.

I think that's a fair way to settle this.
    Defne_The_Boss and codygraw101 like this.
  6. someone put dragon stuff in the donation box. so now i got 2 dragon stones and one dragon stone piece and i don't know how much its worth :confused: some1 also added gold ingot and block but i made 10 ingots from that and put one ingot in runner up chests and 2 in winner chests (3).

so im gonna do something different and add 2 stones to the runner up chests. i draw top 3 using numbers, so first first prize, if u have the number u get the prize. then 2nd and 3rd.

then i pick 4 runner ups. and then do one more random number to decide what number chest you get. ill show u:

lol, forgot to add one stone piece to the chests :)

so trying to make sure that u all get good prizes.
    sorry rainbowpony got 21 :( could u pick another number?

sorry :(

i now added new date. thx for telling me!

this server is so hard lol!

but really fun!
    607 and codygraw101 like this.
  7. new update: more ppl donated!

now all prizes also have a jelle68 head!
  8. (this is not directed at you Rei)

First of all: no offense intended in my message. Obviously not. But in all honesty the first thing which came to mind when I read this was: "Who is Jelle68?". I learned that you're an EMC veteran (978 days) and considering that I'm still relatively young myself it is possible that I overlooked the obvious.

But this still had me laughing so badly :D

I checked, and for sure folks, you guys got yourselves a new prize added:

(this is one of the runner up chests)

Now.. I do think that you (Jelle (edit: or someone else of course!)) took a little bit advantage of Rei's inexperience here but... This was well played IMO and I really couldn't stop grinning for several minutes. Even so; just to avoid any further confusion I took down the donation chest because I think that the prizes are quite nice as they are. As said; the picture above shows one of the runner-up prizes...

But the head stays in. Really well played, this had me laughing quite badly ;)
    607 and codygraw101 like this.
  9. If you practice for at least half an hour a day, you can get that laugh in tip-top shape! :) You have to control it from the gut, or you'll sound like a crazed hyena. :)
    PenguinDJ, AyanamiKun, 607 and 3 others like this.
  10. You, my friend, are evil :D

Thank you for providing me with the first practice material :)
    607 likes this.
  11. I'll take 200 :)
  12. Did someone say it was 420? I'll take 163 please, if not already taken.
  13. Hmmmmmmm 9+10+2=23 !
  14. 333 Please. Nice idea.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  15. Now I know what Shel is going on about on 2. 67 ftw!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. End of event!! ^.^

The winners:

1st prize: #399 so Toto_style123!!!
    2nd prize #73 (took me 9 times to draw!) so Blackknight1021!!
    3rd prize #388 (took me 5 times) so Chocolate800!

congratulations!!

Now for runner ups. First I draw 4 ppl who get runner up prizes. Then I draw random number from 1 to 4 to see who wins the chest number (so 1 to 4). if i draw same chest number i draw again.

runner ups are: #42 Hashhog3000, #350 Justin8846, #17 Luckypat and #95 doublecakes9001!!!!

Runner up winners:

Hashhog wins chest: 4
    Justin wins chest: 2
    Lucky wins chest: 3
    Double wins chest: 1

important!!

shelluser told me that some ppl cheat with chests. so he added a book to all prizes to warn u and told me that i should share it here too:

i hope u all like ur prizes, i had a lot of fun on the server and a lot of fun doing the contest!

pls pick up ur prizes as soon as u can!

do: /smp6 and then /v +rei!
    607 likes this.
  17. Yay! Thanks for doing this event, it was ever so kind of you! :D
    AyanamiKun, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.