18200 Empire Minecraft Museum!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by FDNY21, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Moved my head to the staff section on the museum floor. Speaking of my head, it may be entering a sales chest at the museum soon... :rolleyes:

Remember that the summer sale is still on! Cheap items so grab 'em! :D
    AyanamiKun, Vizsco, Kippy159 and 2 others like this.
  2. Super cheap items right now, make sure you grab them! And, now, a new addition... the FDNY21 head. These heads are available for those that really want to bear ownership to my head, of which I have not officially given out in a very long time, so make sure you take a look if you want it! :)
    • Stable Voucher - 9,999r Now 7,999r! Reduced to just 6,999r! Only 5,999r! 4,999r!
    • Vault Voucher - 9,999r Now 7,999r!
    • Dragon Egg Guide V2 - 4,999r Now 3,999r!
    • FDNY21's Head! - 249,999r!
    607 and Vizsco like this.
  3. Congrats to the person that purchased all of the Stable Vouchers :D Stock update:
    1. 4x Dragon Egg Guide V2
    2. 10x Vault Voucher
    My head is still on sale also. My head will move to the gift shop replacing the 2014 Cakes for sale when the sale is over. Make sure you grab these special offers!
    607 likes this.
  4. I've moved samsimx's head to the staff wall, and added jhtk01 and poofasaurus to the player heads wall!
    jhtk01 likes this.
  5. Triggered
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. That was me ;)

Will your head always be on sale or just for a small time?
    SirCue likes this.
  7. It most certainly was :p

It will probably stay on sale in the gift shop after the sale - however, while I promise the price will stay as current in the sale, I cannot promise I won't raise it when it enters the gift shop. We'll see, it might be the same price, it might be more :)
    607 and Dufne like this.
  8. I say you double it ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. I wonder why ;) We'll see what happens :D

The general note to all is that if they want it, they should buy it sooner rather than later, just in case :)
    607 and Dufne like this.
  10. How many have you sold so far? 4 heads would be an easy 1m
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Easy 1 mil but also makes my head less rare, so it's about keeping the balance :) Since staff, I have sold 2 heads and given 1 away at Staff vs The World :D
    607 and Dufne like this.
  12. Sale should be ending by the end of this next weekend. Buy up those special deals before they're gone! :)
  13. The sale will be ending tomorrow :) Buy the items before they go back up in price!
  14. Not long now! Last warning today, sale comes down tomorrow!
  15. Summer sale items are coming down within the next hour. I will edit this post when it's done, but if you want to get those deals at the last minute, this is your only chance...

EDIT: Summer sale is now over, area has been removed. Vault Vouchers now 9,999r, FDNY21 heads now 299,999r, Dragon Egg Guide V2s now 4,999r at the Gift Shop.
  16. Update #60! :)
    • Moved Lucky Bow and information on the Promotional Items floor
    • Removed the Labor Bench section on the Promotional Items floor
    • Created a preview chest slot for Labor Benches on the Promotional Items floor
    • Added the 2016 Labor Bench with the others to the preview chest on the Promotional Items floor
    lukafolz likes this.
  17. Update #61! :)
    • Haunted Head info updated
    • Headless Horseman Mask 2016 added
    • Remembrance Poppy 2016 added
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  18. Update #62! :)
    • Avalauncher info updated
    • Removed Christmas Reindeer individually
    • Created Christmas Reindeer preview section
    • Created Holiday Candle preview section
    • Added Candy Cane Sword
    • Info added for all new sections
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  19. Update #62.1! ;)
    • New Year 2016 Empire Firework added to New Year Firework preview chest
    Sachrock likes this.
  20. Big thanks to hallandr721 for loaning the Rose Bouquet, and to Jayden____ for loaning the Tales of Eternia book, though the time for these items in the museum is now at an end. It was great to feature them in the museum, thanks again to you guys!

Update #62.2! :D
    • Tales of Eternia book added (after the removal of the loaned one)
    607 likes this.