18200 Empire Minecraft Museum!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by FDNY21, Apr 10, 2014.

1. We already have this at the Museum but thank you anyway. We are currently only in need of certain contest and special event items, thanks again though.
    hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  2. All books and floors should be completely updated and ready to go now, but there's some other small changes that I have to do and some garden tweaks so still a little way to go but progress has been made and the information is all written up now! :D
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. Big thanks to Deadmaster98 for the Orange Krysyy Head loan but we are now returning it to him, it's been great to have it at the Museum again :)

As for the Museum renovation, I apologise for the delays. Unfortunately, the renovation has gone into my revision/exam period of school which doesn't end until June. I can still work on the Museum during this time but progress is slow as I have much more to do in this period of time, so again we apologise, and we do not have any particular time to give you when 18200 will be back open but I hope to have it open as soon as I have time.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  4. Added the new flags to the back of the lobby - still awaiting my time to free up until I can do finishing touches though. Exams starting now and ending by mid-June, may have time in between then but I want to make sure I do well in these exams guys, thanks for being patient with me!
  5. Update #45! :)
    • New Player Guide added
    • Added links to some of the books
    • Broke every single head and replaced it again so that they shown up
    • Added more click buttons for information signs
    • Added a new super rare item (secret ;))
    I've worked on the museum to a point where I may be able to open up today... Maybe we'll have some sort of small celebration. Thoughts? :D
    607 likes this.
  6. Yes please!!!! I could help you out if you need :)
    That had to be boring XD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Sorry all but I've had more exams around this week so didn't manage to get around to a re-opening. It shouldn't be long now, just need to get the grade on a few of these last exams.
  8. Updated the OP :) As for openings, what would you guys like to see? Just want me to open it up for you all as early as possible or want to wait a bit for me to organize a small something?
  9. I'd like to get in there as early as possible, but if the small something were to include explosions and/or fire, I would most definitely be up for that. :) Otherwise, I miss browsing the floors of your museum, so it would be a gift enough to be able to get back in there! :D
    FDNY21 and wolffpack58 like this.
  10. I've already got a little something planned, it's not a lot but there's a chance to win some goodies and you'll all be able to enter the museum againnnnn.... Tonight? Possibly, we'll see ;) I've got a thread coming up soon with the details!
    hashhog3000 and wolffpack58 like this.
  11. EMC time tonight? Or your night? XDXD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. Good question... Well, possibly sometime before midnight my time :p I'll have to see though, because I want to do a good bit of maths revision today for my maths exam tomorrow. But I'm pretty sure I could get the party started tonight...
    wolffpack58 and hashhog3000 like this.
  13. Its funny you should mention FDNY doing something explosive ;P
    hashhog3000 and FDNY21 like this.
  14. BOOM! It's open :D
    Now ;)
    Open now Hashy Boo!

EDIT: Orange Krysyy Head loaned by the_creeper_lord, big thanks for that man! :D
  15. I just checked it out and it looked amazing, loving the design.
    607, FDNY21 and NetherSpecter like this.
  16. Glad to hear it! :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. No problem :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. Thanks ww2fan! :D
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  19. The renovation looks fantastic! :D Great job! The Longbow makes me jealous, though. :p
    607 and FDNY21 like this.