Worldedit Creations onto plot?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jwlpo, Jul 3, 2012.

1. This is a stupid question and as you would imagine i feel stupid asking it, do you think it would be possible to put a creation onto a lot using mcedit or world edit? It would pretty much ruin the whole idea of minecraft but it would bring in some awesome designs! Yep, that was the question......
  2. hmmm yea prolly won't happen it would take the fun out of Minecraft
  3. I don't think it will ever happen on the EMC as this is a legit server. Nobody can spawn items.
    But here is an idea if you have an epic design and want to see it on the EMC.
    Make it in single player creative, publish screenshots, plans and a list of materials.
    Then challenge the EMC players to build it. The way I got to know the players here it will happen if the design is good :D
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  4. Actually. Just build it.
    It take time. But epic building show epic skill.
    ;)
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  5. If it was available I wouldn't do it, Building things and showing off your skill is what makes Minecraft great :D
  6. Playing devils advocate: A player could build an "epic diamond tower" import it and then de-assemble it to sell and inflate the market. That alone would probably get it declined. I think if you were to do like zulu suggested and challenge other players we would see a lot more creations. EMC has a great community once you get past the bottom layer of players that EVERY server has.