[Closed] KlonedInc's Public Utilities

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ThaKloned, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Thanks to AlexC__ for the graphics!)

Welcome everyone to KlonedInc Public Utilities! I've been working on this project for a few months and now it's time to reveal and open it up for all to use! There lots to do here so let's get into it :)

~~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~

This is a great place to visit if you are looking to trade crops for emeralds. There are LOTS of melons and pumpkins to purchase if you do not have any or you can bring your own. The chests are supplied by 12 large towers (6 for melon slices and 6 for pumpkins). These are all built above ground and reach to build limit!
    (Big thanks to EvilBlo for helping build them.)

Costs (12 chests each):
    Melon slices: 288 for 1r
    Pumpkins: 64 for 1r

Emeralds: Buy for 10r each or sell them to me for 8r each. I will try to keep a SC of emeralds in each chest so there's always some to buy and always room to sell.

The available villagers to trade with include:
    6 Farmer Villagers: Max Pumpkin/Melon cost per emerald is 9 or lower. There are also some with low carrot and/or potato cost per emerald.
    1 Fletcher: Lowest possible string cost! 15 string per emerald as well as highest arrow per emerald trade. 12 arrow per emerald.
    1 Cleric: Lowest flesh trade; 36 flesh per emerald as well as highest trade per emerald for redstone dust (4), lapis (2) and glowstone (3). A great one to use for many materials.

There are also 2 stalls setup for free melon slices and pumpkin for anyone to use as well as free use anvils beside the villagers!

September 1, 2017 ~ Added free use anvils beside villagers.
    September 3, 2017 ~ Removed one of the farmer traders and added a paper villager. Lowest paper cost per emerald; 26 paper per emerald!
    March 29, 2018 ~ Emerald prices changed. Buy price from 14r to 10r and sell from 10r to 8r.
  2. ~~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~

Next up we have free public use villagers for enchanted books. This was a fun project and I'm happy to share it will everyone! All villagers here offer their Max level book for the lowest possible emerald cost!

Available villager trades include (with emerald cost + 1 book):
    5 Emeralds: Aqua Affinity, Silk Touch, Flame and Infinity.
    8 Emeralds: Fire Aspect II, Knockback II and Punch II.
    10 Emeralds: Curse of Binding, Curse of Vanishing and Mending.
    11 Emeralds: Depth Strider III, Respiration III, Thorns III, Looting III, Sweeping Edge III, Fortune III, Unbreaking III, Luck of the Sea III and Lure III.
    14 Emeralds: Protection IV, Blast Protection IV, Fire Protection IV, Projectile Protection IV and Feather Falling IV.
    16 Emeralds: Frost Walker II
    17 Emeralds: Bane of Arthropods V, Sharpness V, Smite V, Efficiency V and Power V.
    Explorer Maps: Ocean Monument - 47 Emeralds and Woodland Mansion - 51 Emeralds.

These are all the lowest emeralds cost with a few exceptions:
    Depth Strider III: Current cost - 12 emeralds.
    Bane Arthropods V:Current cost - 24 emeralds.
    Luck of the Sea III: Current cost - 12 emeralds.

Once I am able to spawn these villagers with their lowest emerald cost, they will be replaced.

If needed, you can purchase emeralds and/or books here. Their costs:
    Emeralds: Purchase for 10r each.
    Books: Purchase for 10r each.

September 1, 2017 ~ Removed ability to sell emeralds here. They can instead be sold in the trade area.
    March 29, 2018 ~ Emerald price reduced from 14r to 10r each.
    April 14, 2018 ~ Villager trade area redesigned to make room for 1.13 enchantment additions. Also added buy signs for enchanted books, teleport pads to the other areas of the public utilities for faster access and sell chests for enchanted tools & armor.
    Windylava, khixan, Tuqueque and 4 others like this.
  3. ~~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~

Finally we have the automatic flower farms. These things are awesome and very fast. You can get every kind of flower here including the double tall ones. All you need is bonemeal and you are set! You can bring your own or it can be purchased. You also buy and sell all the flowers as well. You might need to wait a minute to let the bonemeal work it's way through the system. Occasionally you may see multiple flowers in 1 farm. Most only produce the one but some do 2 of them.

Purchasable items:
    Bonemeal: 32 for 8r
    All flowers: Buy 2 for 4r or sell to me 2 for 2r.

These farms are super easy to use. Simply pop your bonemeal in the access chest, stand beside the redstone lamp and flip the lever to activate the farm. Once your bonemeal runs out, flip the switch to turn it off and collect your items. For the double tall flowers all you need to do is pop your bonemeal in the chest and stand on the pressure plate. The flowers will fall to your feet.

For the single flowers you get on average 2 flowers (or more) per bonemeal using these farms. The Double height flowers are typically 1:1.

~~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~

There is also a small shop with a few items. This shop is located on the 2nd floor of the main building where you spawn in. Use the teleport pad to get to it. Currently for sale:

Items you can purchase:
    Elytra (w/ Unbreaking III & Mending): 1 for 10,000r
    Shulker Boxes: 1 for 3,500r
    Glowstone: 4 for 12r ~ 16 for 48r
    Villager Eggs: 1 for 25r ~ 4 for 100r
    Iron Ingots: 8 for 4r ~ 32 for 16r
    Slime Blocks: 8 for 120r ~ 32 for 480r
    Saddle: 1 for 50r
    Diamond Horse Armor: 1 for 3,000r
    Gold Horse Armor: 1 for 750r
    Iron Horse Armor: 1 for 300r
    Stable Voucher: 1 for 4,000r
    Vault Voucher: 1 for 5,500r
    Dragon Stone: 1 for 4,000r
    Dragon Stone Fragment: 1 for 1,000r
    Firework Rocket (Duration 3): 4 for 8r ~ 16 for 32r
    Sea Lanterns: 4 for 12r ~ 16 for 48r
    Totem of Undying: 1 for 2,000r
    Fragile Elytra: 1 for 10,000r

Items you can sell to me:
    Elytra (No enchantments): 1 for 9,000r
    Shulker Shell: 1 for 1,000r

Hopefully everyone comes to visit or use the utilities. And remember, you don't need to buy anything here to use it all. You can bring all your own items to trade or sell. The sell chests are just in case you need something. Also if there are any issues or something is out of stock, please let me know and I'll top it up. Enjoy! :)

January 31, 2018 ~ Redesigned the shop, moved it to the ground floor for easier access and ability to hold larger amount of stock.
    February 22, 2018 ~ Shulker Boxes & Enchanted Elytras added to shop.
    March 29, 2018 ~ Larger Shop created and many items added as well as price changes.
    June 8, 2018 ~ Added Sea Lanterns to shop.
    June 21, 2018 ~ Shop additions and price changes.
    July 19, 2018 ~ Added Fragile Elytras and re-added Totem of Undying.
    August 15, 2016 ~ Added sell signs for plain Elytras & Shulker Shells.
    Windylava, Jadziaa, khixan and 6 others like this.
  4. [reserved]
  5. How did you get all the protection villagers for 14 emeralds? I've been trying for two years and I've only ever gotten 18 for protection 4 and 16 for fire/projectile protection
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. Spawn until a white coat, then wait and repeat :D Been doing it for a few months though. At first I was getting many of them quickly. Now with only needing 3 it is very slow lol Especially the Bane enchant book. Many time's I've gotten Level V but no where near 17 emeralds.
  7. I am so excited this is open now! I will head over today!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. In 15 minutes of trading I have repaired all of my items (Which is why I came)
    And sold the emeralds back for r2880
    Not a bad earn on 15 minutes of trading, and I bet I wasted half the time trying to figure out the trading pattern.

Awesome build Kloned! Keep those buy chests empty :)

I spent a few r buying food for the trades.... emptied 3 chests, when I came back they were full again. So you have the capacity :) Very cool.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. Also, Your villager sells Mending for 10 emeralds. You sell emeralds for r14, so r140 for mending.
    That is half the price where I usually shop.

Let's just say, I found my new goto enchanting spot.

Could use an anvil or 10 near the books.
    BlitzAttack and ThaKloned like this.
  10. Anvils are added
  11. You mean the area with the enchanted book villagers or the main melon/pumpkin trading area? I can definitely try to work them in. Thanks for the suggestion, always looking for more idea's to improve or add to this. :)
  12. A few updates:

Enchanted Book Villager Trading:
    • I have removed the option to sell emeralds in the enchanted book area. They can still be sold to me in the trade area.

Melon/Pumpkin Farm:
    • I will now try to only keep a SC of emeralds in each chest for purchase. This way there is still many to buy and a SC of room to sell them to me.
    • I have added in some free use anvils. They are located to the sides of the villagers:

If anyone else has any comments, suggestions, unhappy with prices, etc. feel free to post here or you can PM me. :)
  13. Will we annoy you by filling up the sc?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. Nope. :)
  15. Seems like moving the em from the melon floor where they are created to the book floor where they will be sold... maybe automate that.
  16. They are actually 2 separate residences lol
  17. Oh, an option to sell / buy 32 em at a time would be nice. Cuts down on the clicking.
  18. Maybe remote signs would help.
  19. Or set a slight price difference to encourage ppl to carry them over there for you :)
  20. An update:

Melon/Pumpkin Farm:
    • Removed one of the farmer traders and added a paper villager. Lowest paper cost per emerald; 26 paper per emerald!

TheCritic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.