[suggestion] new game mode

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by sawsykingpin, Oct 19, 2024 at 2:26 PM.

1. So this new game mode would be similar to capture the flag/factions
    In this game mode, it would run 24/7 regardless of if anyone is online or not...
    Permanent teams (similar to Empires) of up to 4 people
    Game happens on a 8,000x8,000 world
    PVP Enabled, vault enabled.
    This block (head) is placed in a base, and must be found by other players. when they find it, mine it, they have 10 minutes to place it into their teams base, or else it pops out of their inventory, and back down to where it was when it was mined.
    Traps are allowed, keep inventory is on, for each 24 hour cycle that each team has the head, they are awarded 100-1000 rupees (similar to the vote bonus, goes up each day they have it) when you spawn into this world, you can use vault at spawn (just like /waste)
    Griefing is allowed-to an extent to get to the block. when the block is placed, everyone has the coordinate to the block. keep inventory is on, as well as pvp, mobs set on /diff 8 with more bosses in this world.
    this world is meant to be super hard, and fun. i think a lot of people would join this. it wouldnt exactly be factions, but it would have other rewards.
    MAYBE, if the coding was possible, when another team walked into the base area, a minecraft copy of that base was made, and no blocks dropped when mined by an enemy, once the block was either captured, or the opposing team member was killed, the base regenerated to what it was before they entered.
    lots to be discussed, i feel like this would be a fun way to play, and add rupees into the economy, plus boost the prices of certain blocks