[SHOP] Smp3's Armory and Redstone Supplies!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by ThatBoostedWRX, Jun 26, 2024.

1. Hello all!

Smp3's new Armory and Redstone supply shop is NOW OPEN!

The Armory has all the enchanted gear, enchanted books, and items you may require! All with netherite options available! Netherite tools will and swords will be set at 3,750r! While Netherite armour will be set at 4,000r! Prices should be amongst the lower end! If you do you require bulk enchanted books please contact me and I can arrange it :)

The Redstone Supply will be in the shop, will all sections clearly labelled as you spawn! It features every redstone item that you should require! (if there's any I forgot, let me know!) it currently has a shulker full of EVERY item (dispensers are not fun to craft a SC of I've learnt...) and will ALWAYS be stocked, unless I am away for some reason. Bulk buying is as always, allowed and encouraged, the pricings are very aggressive and should be amongst the lower end of pricings!

You can get to the shop using /v 6161 or +armory or +RSS on Smp3!

Buy flag is now turned on! Message me if you have any questions / suggestions! <3
    ShrinkingMatt and Lily_Lil like this.
  2. Looking towards this one!
    ThatBoostedWRX likes this.
  3. The armory will now have a bulk rocket (dura 1 and dura 3) shop attached! It can be accessed with either the pressure plate as you spawn, or can be accessed via /v 6161@rockets. it has Dura 3 pricing from as low as 90r per stack, and Dura 1 pricing from as low as 30r per stack! With the option to buy 1 stack or 9 stacks at a time :)
  4. The armory will also now have bulk scaffolding and golden carrots, both very useful to have in shulker's or survival kits :) Golden carrots will be from 100-112r per stack, and scaffolding from 32-41r per stack, with purchase options being 1 stack or 9 stacks :)

If you have any other ideas that would be good to bulk buy for an Armory, please let me know :)
  5. All types of templates maybe? If that is something you are interested in. So far, I haven't been able to find them all in one place and if not for a help by a friend, I would actually have none at all, without going for an adventure lol
  6. Not something i've considered tbh, but i'll look into it and see what I can do! Even if I out source and get someone to supply and sell for the same price that was its readily avaliable for anyone that needs :)
    Lily_Lil likes this.
  7. The Armory / Redstone Supply Shop is now OPEN!
  8. Bump :) Armory and redstone section have plenty of stock :)