[Selling] A Plethera of Promos

Discussion in 'Selling' started by PetezzaDawg, May 31, 2017.

1. Come one, come all, to res #7000 on SMP3 were myself and TheMrImpossible are having a massive promo blowout sale! There are over 40 different types of items in stock, not including Beacons for sale @ 10k each and Notch apples (No longer craftable) @ 2199 each! Thank you!
  2. Bump! I will be changing up the system tommorow! I will be adding shop signs so you can shop here 24/7 without the need of an attendant! I'm sorry I didn't do this in the first place but this isn't a full on promo shop, I'm just trying to sell off excess promos for some rupees! :)
  3. Bump! Shop signs are set up! Selling over 51 types of promos! Also selling notch apples and beacons!
  4. Bump! Still plenty of stuff in stock!
  5. :3 I'll help you with your sales, going to buy something right now.

EDIT: o.o Wow you got alot of good promos, I was having a hard time picking which one I would buy.
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  6. Bump! Thank you Phoe and everyone else who has purchased from us! I also stocked some extra beacons today, there are now 59 in stock at only 10k each!
  7. Shop is temporarily closed, sorry for any inconvience-It'll re open as soon as possible :)