Rainbow's FireFloor - Thursdays, 4PM EMC Time/9PM BST

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Sep 25, 2014.

1. A last block standing at the 3 floor round... GG JD! :D
  2. Starting in just about 1 hour :)
  3. Fire is good for the soul
  4. 5 minutes for round 2 :)
  5. I could cry I came second
  6. Please note the change of time just for today, 4PM EMC Time :)
  7. I would love to come but I am too busy today so have fun guys
  8. It appears someone forgot that EMC time moved forward an hour while the UK doesn't move forward until the 25th. So the time for firefloor will be either 4PM EMC time (8PM GMT) or 5PM EMC time (9PM GMT). Broadcasts will be sent out prior to the event with accurate times.
  9. can you post here to clarify the times once you know?
  10. Then it's 5PM EMC, 9PM my time.
  11. thanks!
  12. The calendar says 4:30. xD
  13. Just about 5 minutes before :)
  14. We try to keep the calendar as up to date as possible, but it is not our main method of communicating event times to players. While usually the calendar will be accurate as to what time the event will be hosted at, the front page of the forums and in-game announcements have been and always will be our main way to communicate event times with players.

In situations like this, it would be pointless to update the calendar, since the event in-question is already on the front page with the updated time, and in-game announcements will be sent with the new time as well.
    q1zx likes this.
  15. Not to mention it looks like it only be this event specifically that will be changed, as by the time I host another FF, the clocks will be back to 5 hour difference again, so no need to change it for just one event :)
  16. Just about 10 minutes :)
  17. First round very soon :)
    q1zx likes this.
  18. Thanks again
    q1zx likes this.
  19. Yeah, it was fun.
  20. About 10 mins for the first round :)