Rainbow's FireFloor - Thursdays, 4PM EMC Time/9PM BST

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Sep 25, 2014.

1. You can consider me there! I always love a good round of firefloor, and I hope that Chin doesn't jinx me again this time!:p
  2. This is being fixed
  3. *tick*
    3 hours :)
  4. Sadly I miss this as I am at school for 13 hours today's every Thursday.
  5. 1 more hour :)
    Sachrock likes this.
  6. Still at school. :, (
  7. Thanks so much to everyone that joined us for the stream - if you've got any ideas for future ones (or on how to improve that one), please feel free to PM me - that one was 100% winged with zero planning so yeahhh...
  8. The stream was great, and I joined in for firefloor for the last round after and it was great also! :)

9. chin looking up his own shorts

Krysyy did it
  10. Look at that classy guy on the left :cool: A very interesting selfie :rolleyes:
    Sachrock likes this.
  11. the photos left? Im sure matt would want to know that hes classy :cool:
  12. 3 hours :D
    Sachrock likes this.
  13. Oh, Firefloors are at 5pm now because of daylight savings? Bummer. I got class at 5 on thursdays. Was hoping to attend more firefloors. :(
  14. oh, thank you for the reminder lol.

Editing title.
  15. booooo chin,always hosting these while im at work
  16. Bloop, 2 hours :)
    FatAndyTheGreat likes this.
  17. Glad it's back today you were missed last week.
    ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  18. Bumper, 1 hour and 30 minutes :)
    Sachrock likes this.
  19. I participated for the second time today, and I won :D. Firefloor is really fun, kind of luck based on the end but just hanging out with the community is really nice.

EDIT: How do you achieve last block standing though? Is that indeed just standing on the last block? That would be a really small chance.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  20. Yes, and that's why it is a really really small chance... Only just over 20 players have managed it so far :)
    Sachrock likes this.