[Closed] staff heads

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by mjnoe70, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spelling corrected, updated staff using staff page...
    Any missing members, spelling mistakes or other price updates are apprciated... Thanks!
  2. Ok lets see, samsimx, HxCami10, DWmom and SkeleTin007 are no longer staff. RougeRevan when first got Dev sold a head for 4M and Dramanya head goes for 65k and ItsMeMatheus he selling it for 2M at his smp2 res. Also did not see Sachrock on the list but idk if he sells his head. Aikars new year head 2017 sold in auction for 850k a couple of weeks ago not to sure what the 2016 New year head goes for tho but I would guess it would be more then that.
  3. Whew, done! Much appreciated. As like anything else the games rupees, time and other things will always create changes in value. I document the last known value rather than trying to set a value/worth. I am with you that most likely the 2016 would be worth the same or more than 2017 but depending on how many are available its possible not. I do appreciate you helping me keep this list somewhat relevant though likely will never be perfect. NOTE: added fBuildS as well.
    Inspirationable likes this.
  4. I don't know if anyone mentioned this (didn't read through all the messages) but the JustinGuy head is unobtainable due to the fact that he left before the heads could be created. The same applies to any staff that left the time before November 2015, I believe.

Don't quote me on that.
  5. Slvr heads are worthless as are SlvrBuildsBlocks. LongJohnSlvrs's Head hasn't been bought or sold from what I've seen so no idea on value for that but there's only 5 in circulation. My drink heads (Black Coffee, Mountain Dew, Orange Soda) are all about 100k-150k that I've seen. Corrupted Slvr Head, I've seen one get bought for 360k.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  6. why are some staff heads more than others?
  7. Depends on how rare the staff head is.
  8. soo if you were staff and u gave out 1 head then how rare would it be
  9. and what would the cost be
  10. Lets take Jesuspower2's head as a example. I gave lucky his head almost a year ago and he auctioned it and the head went for 750k. Now if you were staff and wanted to sell your head you could be like itsmematheus and sell it at your price for whatever you want. Or you could let the market handle the pricing.
    Sachrock and ItsMeMatheus like this.
  11. Some staff rarely give out their heads which makes them more expensive. Personally, I wouldn't spend too much money on them because there is nothing stopping that staff member releasing 100 of their heads after you just spent all your money on them.
    Big__Kev and OriginalScuf like this.
  12. Sach... You weren't supposed to tell them our plan! :p
    Sachrock likes this.
  13. how rude
  14. AncientTower only sells his head for 2 million, and there's no other way to get it so it's worth 2 million. Luckygreenbird gives their head for free so it's not worth 2 million.
  15. Wow lucky the savage
  16. Well there are two rogue revan heads in existence and Both went for 4 mill
  17. There's some staff missing :)
    FadedMartian and Sachrock like this.
  18. :confused: is this moose or krysyy
    FadedMartian and Tuqueque like this.
  19. While you can never be sure - I don't think Krysyy knows my forum password.
  20. Pretty sure that mjnoe70 left EMC :( ... So I doubt that this thread is going to get updated

just so you know :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.