Looking for a mercantile outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by thistle_bristled, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Let me get this out of the way first, I have needs. I'm currently operating on SMP7, but that's flexible for an outpost. What I really need are mob farms. Specifically, gold and xp, though other kinds would be amazing. In exchange, I can provide horses and/or strong leadership skills if either is needed. Is there any specific outpost that fills these needs and wants me?
  2. farbranch on smp7 has a skeleton mob spawner that a lot of people have found useful. Mrmazerunner has also made an overworld gold farm. There are two gold farms there. I use a different xp farm so that I can just switch servers, get my xp then switch back. the skelly spawner is ok for xp but its not optimal by any means. Have you thought about making your own xp/gold farm? I have considered recently making a good xp farm as I'm not exactly satisfied with the one I use. I haven't had a whole lot of want for a gold farm though. that to me seems like a waste of time. I can spend my time making well more rupees than a gold farm can provide and just buy the gold. :D
  3. Breeding horses takes a lot of golden carrots. :p But yeah, I could most certainly build my own farm, I just figured it had all been done.