Leaving EMC for now

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sstrngmnm, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there everyone, Just wanted to say that unfortunately, my time on this great server is up, for now. Reason being that my job is totally taking up all my time to play any other games besides my xbox and 3ds, otherwise I'm mostly getting mentally prepared for the next day of work, and have such an irregular schedule that its really hard to predict when I have days off or not. So I'm stepping away from MC for the time being, and might be back some day if my schedule gets a little less crazy. You know who you are when I say I had the best time on this server and hope to be back sometime down the road, and for everyone else, any thing I did, said, or vice versa, to hurt you feelings, know that I'm gratefully sorry for doing that, and hope that you can forgive me :D

Other then that, I hope all of you continue to make this server amazing, and I'll see all of you down the road :D
  2. Forgot one last thing, I hope all of you have a wonderful Happy Holidays, and hope all of you have an even greater 2014 :D
    Alyattayla and deathconn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.