Help, Steam account being hacked

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jay2a, Sep 20, 2013.

1. I think my Steam account is being hacked. I and my friends constantly get messages saying that I'm playing War Thunder, even if my computer is closed, turned off, or anything else. It thinks I've played a total of 6.2 hours of War Thunder, even though I haven't played a total of over 10 minutes of it. Just earlier today, I wanted to play Spiral Knights with some of my friends, but it said I was already logged on from a different location. I don't know how to change my password, though. If you guys could help me with that, I would really appreciate it.

Comments/complaints/solutions?
  2. Simple, change password.
  3. Please read the whole thing next time.
  4. I accidentally sent it early. It should be under sign in. If not go to steams website. On there website there should be a way to edit your account.
  5. I found out how to change my password, but I have a major problem now:
    No matter what I type in, it says my password is too weak and it won't let me use it.
  6. try using numbers and upper case leters, like PaSSword123.
  7. I attempted to use exactly this as my password: owPqe6_yijvE9Kl, and it still said it was too insecure to use.
  8. lol that's a heck of a lot more secure than my password, don't know why it would say that it's not:confused:

Maybe the under score is the problem?
  9. I'm getting a lot more problems than before now!

All of my games still have their progress saved, but Steam wants me to buy ALL of them again, and some of them were free!
  10. Contact Customer Servies (if they have any) and see if they can help?
    I would go on my STeam acc and check but I'm on my Mum's computer and it isn't installed here :c