[Guide] my survival guide with tips, tricks and more!

Discussion in 'Player Guides, Tips and Tricks' started by GamemakerVIRAL, Jul 19, 2024.

1. Tip number 1 and probably the most important is inventory management. Look at this screen shot here:

See how tidy it is? and the one slot open in the hotbar is for when a emergency fall happens in the nether where I accidentally fall into a lava ocean. I can quickly shift click one of my fire res potions to save me from losing my gear. It helps to have a dedicated slot in your inventory for whatever you need to survive. Whether it's in the wastes or the nether.

Tip 2 have two types of food in your inventory. One is basically a filler for when you are traversing through whatever dimension you're in. the other should be high in saturation such as steak, pork chops or golden apples and carrots. When you are running low is probably a sign that you should retreat back to town or your base in your Empire to get more food.

My final tip is to know your strafe patterns for each mob and what weapon to use. Spiders have trouble hitting you if you are strafing back and sideways. Skeletons can't hit you if your shield is up and creepers can't blow you up if they're shot at a distance with a bow.

My last words for this guide are to do your own thing and incorporate what ever you feel you want to do in this guide to your play style. Because Minecraft is ultimately a game that you choose what to do (following the rules too)

Thanks for reading and I hope this helped some people.