Farm location on SMP8 for FREE

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by sgx2000, Oct 11, 2017.

1. If you look at the live map on SMP8, look for where I'm at in the Frontier. I built a farm out here a while back. I have no use for it anymore. It still functions, there is a nether path to it and supplies already out there. It's a water temple farm for those types of items.

If you want it, it's yours. You can repurpose it, destroy it, whatever.

I don't know if I can make this stipulation but if someone on here claims it for their own then I rescind the offer for others to destroy it.

If I happen to get logged off and you can't see me on the live map anymore then just PM me.
  2. Don't offer it up for destruction that just a crime against the builders code....

Plus your map didn't show up. ;)

Maybe if you don't want it anymore keep the offer to use it up but let it live a long and useful life if it's found.
  3. well I mean I'm not going to be around to police what others do with it. I'd like it to go to someone who has a use for it and I don't want to dictate what use someone else may have.

Also I'm still online and I can see myself on the live map. You sure you can't see it?