[Denied] Flaretropolis

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by D_ceased, Jan 31, 2017.

1. FLARETROPOLIS: A place for relaxation and anti-mob penetration that I have some major plans for...! It also includes a village/blacksmith but I pretty much plan on expanding that and everything around it with a fortified wall for defense against hostile mobs, much like a fortress or a kingdom, but with a much more modern touch. The original village that spawned in will be left intact (save for a few additions) but I also plan to make a newer village with a more city-esque design, along with some custom structures never-before-seen (unless one has been to my Museum in Town). Some AFK factories shall be included as well, but are rather small and won't cause nearly as much lag as, say, FeII or Pigmentus at the peak of their activity.

Server: smp8

AAAAND it's possible to get there quickly and easily through the pathway I made in the Nether.

So far, the founders are me, my alts (D4T_En3rgy & CarolWildcat), and a couple of my friends (currently LilyInAction and DaysInTheDust).

Once If I'm given the OK, I'll get to fortifying the place immediately and be Ret-2-Go!
  2. Sorry Chris, there are people too close all around. Also judging by the long time they have been gone you won't have a chance to get their approval. There's plenty of room out there, please go further.
  3. Alright, will do. Completely understood :)