Debate Thread: Should I host a Halloween Event? READ FOR MORE INFO

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kaddrii, May 1, 2018.

?

Should I host this event?

Host this event. 3 vote(s) 100.0%
Do not host this event. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hey! I'm kinda just some kid who is just beginning to get very involved with the Empire, and I want to host an event. I know what your thinking; what? A Halloween event when summer is JUST starting? Yeah, it may seem a bit early (5 months), but the more time, the better event. I was looking for some opinions on what to do for this future event and I already have started with this. For example, i have a thread up for job openings, and I may or may not already have a spot for a drop party. Speaking of which, at the same location I have a spot up for a few things including r donations, building block donations, prize donations, and DP donations. I hope to have a bunch of mini-games and possibly parkour too.. I also may or may not be building a haunted house, and I need a res to do this! Any smp is great, but utopia will be great as I have a few things to add to the house.. (the traditional cemetery, and possibly a maze.) In this house too I hope to host some sort of Treasure hunt! But be careful as you may not survive the spooks of the house... :p Thank you everyone, and don't forget to check out the job opening thread to help volunteer! Also, at /v 4819, there are many places to donate at! Thanks! :D
    SkeleTin007 and q1zx like this.
  2. Sounds great, I would be willing to help build/run it with you.
  3. Thank you! PM me what you want to help with if anything specific. Spread the news also, I need people to help out!