Bacon Potato's Big Dig

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by The_BaconPotato, Sep 26, 2024.

1. I would like to invite all players to come out into the frontier and help me dig out a Lush Cave biome. This dig was started over a year ago and is about half way done (the easier half). It is a 256x256 area with beacons covering the whole place. There is still plenty of Deepslate, Deepslate Ore, Moss, Clay, and more. You can keep anything and everything you mine, just don't dig outside the perimeter.

Grab a boat and head to /smp9 at /wild NE. Go through the nether portal and take the path on the left labeled "BaconPotato Fish Farm". You can follow the signs up to an ice path that is about 1 minute long. The nether portal at the end will take you to the dig site. You may place a bed in the large hut I built and use any of the available chests/utilities inside. There is a chest full of food for all that a player generously donated.

The dig is divided into 9 sections to help make it seem smaller and less strenuous, but you don't have to stick to those sections. All I ask is you stay within the outlined dig site, and don't build permanent structures outside in the trees. Keep the buildings on the ice.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE: The first section is at bedrock. Just 8 more to go!