[CLOSED] Tuqueque, but with a beard

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Tuqueque, Aug 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Peoples,

As you know, I recently returned to EMC, I got here as a 12 year old and I'm right now 10 years older with a college degree than that little guy. Anyways, I haven't changed my MC clothes in over like 8 years! Eww!... jokes aside, I decided to update my skin, and as well as plan Head distribution plans, cause why not hehe >:) MWAHAA

So I updated Tuqueque's and iTuq's skin...

https://namemc.com/skin/4c559600a7c9a344
    only 13 will exist ever, this includes my own and personal friends' supplies for decorations

What changed in my skin? ever since Covid happened, I took the covid haircut -> long hair haha, so I elongated it a bit here in MC (I have a man bun currently irl, but didn't add it to MC) aswell as added a beard hehe :cool:

Obviously with some Purple to represent SMP8! :D

>:)
    https://namemc.com/skin/d2e2df12d6ae0525

only 8 will exist ever, this includes my own and personal friends' supplies for decorations - per color, will create separate colors in special occasions, probably.

Right now Tuqueque has Purple Head cover, and iTuq Red Head cover

Normal Heads, only 13 will exis ever (or the foreseeable future)
    Evil Heads, will have 8 of each color, as I make them

I'll give for free 3 pairs of regular heads, to the first 3 players that DM me, which have a Head Bank, museum, etc. publicly available for heads. The rest of the regular heads will be given only on special occasions, probably only my own EMC bday or New Years and such and such.

This will be the only occasion where it is possible to buy/get them directly from me without being winning a contest/event, etc

Still undecided on how to release "Evil heads", so for now, this auction is the only way to get it. Probably maybe treasure hunt style - As you know, purple is special to me cause it is smp8's national color :p

Auction:
    Items: 4 heads: 2 Tuqueque and 2 iTuq
    Tuqueque - Regular 1/13 in existence
    Tuqueque - Evil (Purple) 1/8 in existence
    iTuq - Regular 1/13 in existence (head skin exactly the same as Tuqueque's)
    iTuq - Evil (Red) 1/8 in existence

Start 1r
    Min 1r
    Ends 36 hours after last valid bid

I seem to keep needing rupees to build stuff, shameless ad, go to +katy ty for sponsoring
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  2. Forgot, preview of items available at +tuq to the right. Shulker contains remaining stock of heads. They can be seen placed at /v ultipig and /v 16060 around the statue park and inside the house (sorry about remodeling inside hehe)

That’s all =P

I’ll mail heads for delivery when payment is received.
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  3. first and only bump
  4. payment arrived and items mailed. closing thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.