[Auction] Classic Farmer's Pack

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Slvr, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Items: 1 DC Bones, 1 DC Wheat Seeds, 1 DC Carrots, 1 DC Potatoes, 1 DC Melon Seeds, 1 DC Pumpkin Seeds
    Starting Bid: 1K
    Minimum Bid Increase: 100r
    Auction Ends: 48 hours after last valid bid.
    Pick-Up: at /v Slvr 2, on smp8. Turn to your right to the squid tank and there are 6 DCs lining its bottom. The ACCESS signs will be placed here after the auction is over.

Happy bidding! Feel free to preview them using the information under pick-up. Nod to Fishcat, who lets me use the crop farms all over her res. :D
    Equinox_Boss and WolfInAction like this.
  2. Bump!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Bump! Current bid is 1k. As of right now, the auction ends at December 18th, 12:59 AM. Minimum for the next bid is 1100r.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Bump! Current bid is 1k. As of right now, the auction ends at December 18th, 12:59 AM. Minimum for the next bid is 1100r.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Bump! Current bid is 5k. Auction ends at 6:49pm December 19th as of right now. Next valid bid would be 5100r.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Bump! Current bid is 5k. Auction ends at 6:49pm December 19th as of right now. Next valid bid would be 5100r.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. 5.1k
    Slvr likes this.
  8. Bump! Auction ends tomorrow at 8:32pm as of right now. Next valid bid is 6200r.
  9. Bump! Auction ends today at 8:32pm as of right now. Next valid bid is 6200r.
  10. 6.2k
    Slvr likes this.
  11. 7300r
    Slvr likes this.
  12. Bump! Auction currently ends at 9:59pm Friday 12/23. Next valid bid is 7400r.
  13. You have won. Once payment is received, I'll add access signs to the boxes at /v Slvr 2. They're towards the right of where you spawn in, lining the bottom of the blue glass tank. :)
  14. Thanks! I will try and pay you ASAP.
  15. Paid. I have not picked the stuff up though cause the chests are not up. :) Thanks
    Slvr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.