A simple LoL thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MemeLad, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Lol stands for a lot of things, its just context...
  2. Lol King?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. NA: Xtremedigit
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. 30, Riven
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. We could do that on the new AU server. jk
    I will vs you guys anyday :D
    snow_freak and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Varus, obviously
    Level 12 (almost thirteen)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Ashe/Parthenon
    Level 5 :p
  8. It's downloading now.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. The thing about the game is, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANY MONEY FOR THE GAME ITSELF of course you have to have a computer, and Internet but the game is free
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. kk - I went to go check out the site... it's not fully accurate - and you can't fully go by just the stats to determine how good you are (because) lately most of the games me and math played - we have had about 2-3 players on our team afk ... and we have to do a lot of work ourselves - other than that, though - I like playing a lot of ARAM so my deaths might be high in a few games - but I do give alot of damage >:3 and we do win a lot of times.

So the stats may say my k/d is iffy ... but when it comes to game time ... i'm one mean machine :p

plus* my ad carry score is very good :)

Profile Stat Link
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. My friends reall like to play draven
    I personally don'tk like him
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. So, I've never really heard of the game League of Legends. But it seems pretty cool, EMC members play it, and it is free :p
    Would any of you mind educating me on the game?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. There is a tutorial once you download it
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I was thinking more what the game is about. Like not in tutorial form but player-to-player form. :/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. But basically, the classic mode, known as summonses rift, is 5v5 pvp

It's divided into 3 lanes, top mid and bottom (bot for short)
    Tanks and assassin go top, 1 fighter goes mid and ranged and support (needed) are the combo for bot

Alternatively you could switch assassin for jungled who basically does that, in the forest around the map
    OR you could do a Mage, who is usually one of the other classes

Your teams goal is to destroy the enemy nexus, which you get to by destroying powerful stationary turrets

You have minions which are mindless npcs that go down each lane, and once you destroy the enemies inhibitor for that lane, a super powerful minion will spawn with each following minion group

Each champion has a passive ability and 3 normal abilities plus an ultimate, each one is specific to that champion, or character

That's all I'm going to explain for now
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Also pentakills and aces are like squares and rectangles
    All pentakills are aces but not all aces are pentakills
    snow_freak and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. Okay, I spent a couple hours playing it:
    Username: Spearlink ( XBL Gamertag)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.