[SUGGESTION] Banned Res Changes

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Olaf_C, Jan 9, 2014.

?

Is this a good idea?

Yes! 5 vote(s) 71.4%
No! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Eh. 1 vote(s) 14.3%
It is fine but I don't see the use in it. 1 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. A little while ago the staff made if so that you cannot move on a res if a player is banned. This is great and makes sure a player can't get on an alt and get their stuff. The only problem with this is that you are not able to force claim a residence (or at least it is harder to). I think that instead of having move off entirely, when a player is banned all their permissions on their res are reset so nobody can build. Also, if I am correct you cannot buy from a player (from a chest shop) if they are tempbanned (temporary). I don't see that need and I feel as if that is necessary, if it is just a tempban you should be able to buy from someones chest shop. Comment below on what you think.
  2. Are you implying that the residence should become vacant or simply all permissions should be reset? If all the permissions are reset, why should someone be forced to pay 5k for another's injustice...?
    I can wholeheartedly agree with this. If the ban is temporary, even if for a substantial amount of time, the banned player should be allowed to receive funds.
  3. move is off for many reasons, there might be inappropriate things on their res that is waiting to get reset by senior staff, or guides on how to exploit or any other number of things. even a tempbanned player might be under pending investigation of exploits. its just all around safer for move to be off.

also it rlly isnt that hard to forceclaim banned reses. ive done it to 6 of them, all you do is creep forward perfectly straight untill you get sent back, then creep one button forward again and hit /

the / keeps you in your furthest position forward and you can type the command