[Suggestion[ Ability to see staff online

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by PenguinDJ, Sep 23, 2012.

?

Want this?

PM's ICC about the idea 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Looks for "how about no" bear 8 vote(s) 88.9%
  1. So... I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a command to see online staff for things such as questions and things like that.
    Maybe the command would be something like /staff. Please leave your feedback.

-PenguinDJ
    Hashhog and CadenMann like this.
  2. Unfortunately, from what I gather, the Staff spend far too much of their time dealing with moronic questions from berserkers that don't know how to read.

I suggest anything that gives a player easier access to the Staff is simply going to cause more problems and take up more of their valuable time.

The Community is here to answer 99.9% of questions. For the rest, we've got the Forums.
  3. You already can use the /list or /who command followed by a different server. But the staff is not always able to help you right at that moment. I always recommend for people to ask people in Town first (Or supporter channel) Most of the time - something a new player thinks they need an admin for, the community can help them out. If not, PM online moderators on the website.
  4. Tab? or is the Green/Light Green/Purple not good enough?