Banking License

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by rock00888, Sep 7, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea???

Poll closed Mar 7, 2013.
yes 6 vote(s) 33.3%
no 6 vote(s) 33.3%
depends 6 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. As some may already know large scale banking is strongly discouraged by the EMC staff, as of now. I however have an idea to possibly change that. What if anyone who wants to run a bank (on a large scale) had to get a banking license, to show that they can be trusted not to rip people off. That would at least minimize the danger to someone taking out a loan, however if put in to place it would be the banks responsibly not to bankrupt them self, (by not doing things like giving out 1 million rupee loans, or giving loans to random people without checking to see if they have any assets). In addition the banks would have to keep very good record of all transactions. Just curious if this might work, please reply with any thoughts.
  2. I dont agree with banking but anything that can make it safer i would have to agree with
  3. I want the banking . I waste too much rupees lol
  4. Its not discouraged, its completely disallowed as a "service" thats advertised.

If 2 players want to loan each other money thats fine, but not going out seeking borrowing services etc.

We will soon be drastically killing according to some people overhauling the economy, which will make it alot more easier for players to earn money in a fair and equal fashion.

In summary, the drama caused by banks is not worth it, as players should simply earn the money they need.
  5. I think it's a great idea. I tried talking to JustinGuy about the idea of a personal Empire Bank, where you can withdraw or deposit rupees, but I also love this idea as well, as it gives you a general idea of people you can trust with stuff. I strongly support it.