smp2 fishing party @ b4dman5imon's place ;)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Feb 10, 2015.

1. So this morning things were pretty quiet on smp2. I worked on my shop a little, harvested stuff from my garden, traded with my villagers, the usual...

I got into a small chit-chat with Simon and because I had planned to go fishing again I ended up on his residence. Some other guys were also in the mood for a nice fishing trip, I had some rods to spare, so in no time we ended up with quite the party:

Semi-live from the EMC spy satellite: the smp2 fishing party ;)

(with apologies to Simon for "borrowing" his access codes while he wasn't looking :D)

But the "problem" with Simon's residence / harbor is that sometimes weird things can happen. Weird, scary, things. Like a shark which popped up out of no where and even started floating outside the water:

In the middle; a shark! :)

A floating shark fin; a full EMC special ;)

And the problem with these scary things? That some of the senior staff members, like Simon, are no where to be found just when you need 'm the most :p

Anyway, as said, we soon ended up with quite the party and players even discovered sea horses in Simon's lake:

Who will catch the sea horse? ;)

And just when you thought things got back to normal all of a sudden the floating wither skeleton head showed up:

Yikes, no one wanted to catch that fish, that's for sure ;)

Of course, in the end all was revealed ;)

Simon making sure that we don't litter his beach ;)

So yah, another regular morning on SMP2 ;)
    shiyvah, PenguinDJ, khixan and 5 others like this.
  2. Gotta watch out for 'dem sea horsies! They ah wrasslers! :cool:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Sea-sharks are fine, but land-sharks...
    B4DMAN5IMON and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Haha, that's awesome!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Has anyone noticed that the moment a mod becomes a senior staff, they also get upgraded to a first class troll? :p
  6. Forget about trolling; what about plain out "vandalizing"? ;) Well, to some extend anyway...

When I first came to the Empire the town spawn area had redstone portals which would lead us to the different worlds, I think we all used 'm at least once. After the update to the town squares those were replaced with much better looking ones, like ours on smp2:

smp2 town square / spawn area; reachable by using /town (in town or in a protected area).

But have you never wondered where the old stuff went to? Well, I know that a "certain" senior staff member snatched at least some part(s) of it and placed it into his own museum ;)

Look for yourself:

Just too bad that regular players can't check block history; it would be funny to know when this got placed ;)
    shiyvah, B4DMAN5IMON and 607 like this.
  7. Take 2 steps around the pillar :p It tells you.
    Thats actually the redstone from old OLD spawn, a certain cow (who will not be named for data protection reasons) accidentally placed a water source block at town spawn during a particularly bad lag sessions resulting from some piston based sand generations I seem to remember, I may have just happened to be on hand to collect said portal at the time, totally not planned... :rolleyes:
    ShelLuser likes this.