Vanilla Minecraft Server
Empire Minecraft started out as a major Vanilla Minecraft Server. We did not use many plugins, and did not stray far from the vanilla experience. Now, these days more players are looking more for Mini Games, but at Empire Minecraft, we still focus on that original gameplay.
Now, we are not exactly “100% vanilla”, but we stick to the base vanilla minecraft server gameplay: Mining, Surviving, Building.
“French Vanilla Minecraft Server”
That is the title we prefer to consider ourselves. That is because we stay close to the base Minecraft feel, but make the game better from there. We tend to add things that improve the quality and experience of Minecraft.
Play your way
A key thing to note about our server is that we design our features to be optional. You can choose to not partake in most features, and we have an Empire unique “Player Settings” system that lets you control how things affect you, even things such as difficulty level!
The Vanilla Minecraft Gameplay:
Here are the core things about our server:
- Building: When you join the Empire, the first thing you can do is build a quick house.
- Mining: The next thing we encourage you to do, is to go mining!
- Surviving: But bring that sword and armor (we provide starting gear), as you must survive our unique survival experience.
- Work for your Rewards: We do not use the popular teleporting plugins. You are expected to work for your materials!
But with that twist
We have a few twist that give us the “French” in the “French Vanilla”, but not too far fetched. Here are some examples of our additions that are not 100% vanilla.
- Grouping System: This lets players group together and get some perks and improvements like bonus XP. Nothing too crazy, just a benefit to playing with friends.
- Custom Monsters: No client mods needed… We simply have taken vanilla monsters and made them a little smarter, for added challenge. You can opt out of these special monsters though.
- Economy: For those who like to “earn” their rewards through other means, the economy is a fun secondary aspect of EMC to play with.
- Town: For those who just want to build, the town world is safe from monsters and griefers.
- Residences/Plots: Grief free building, giving you full control on who has permissions.
We hope you give us a chance to see while its not 100%, its still the base Vanilla Minecraft Server experience, with extra fun.