Commands: Horse and Stables
- This page lists all Horse and Stables Commands. Please see the Stables wiki page for a full explanation on how you can use your stable.
- /stable - Lists the horses stored in your stable.
- /stable store - Stores currently the mounted horse.
- /stable summon [#] - Summons a horse at your current location.
- /horse - Lists the currently-mounted horse's attributes.
- /horse release - Releases the currently mounted horse.
- /horse riders +[playername] - Adds a player to the list of allowed riders on a currently mounted horse.
- /horse riders -[playername] - Removes a player from the list of allowed riders on the currently mounted horse.
The Empire has simple Commands for all of its features. /Assist will open up a menu with the basics.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!