Commands: Shop and Currency (Rupees and Tokens)
- This page lists all of the currency-related Commands.
- /createshopmode - released with the 1.9 Shop Update, this command allows you to toggle the ability to right click on a shop sign with an item to make that the new item being bought/sold.
- /rupees - displays your current amount of Rupees and Tokens. You may also use /money, /balance, /tokens, or /currency.
- Shortcuts: /cur, /mon, /bal, /r and /tok
- /pay [PlayerName] [Amount] [Reason] - gives some of your Rupees to another player. The reason is optional.
- /rlog - Shows a list of your last 5 rupee transactions.
- /tlog - Shows a list of your last 5 token transactions.
The Empire has simple Commands for all of its features. /Assist will open up a menu with the basics.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!