1.6.2 Support and Horse Update
- The Horse Update was released on July 27th 2013, which is the same day the servers updated to 1.6.2.
- Everything included in Vanilla 1.6 was now available on EMC.
- Permission based horse taming.
- Stables - an EMC exclusive feature to store horses.
- New Flags.
- Horse - Controls if people can ride horses on your res.
- AnimalDamage - Controls if animals will take damage.
- Eggify - Controls if people can eggify animals.
- Build flag was updated so that it's required to use nametags on animals.
- Stable Vouchers were added.
- Vault Vouchers were updated to have an automated redeem system.
- Eggification was altered to save horse stats when they are Eggified.
- Three promo horses were released (Incitatus, Saltar, Valens).
EMC has many features to take advantage of that revolve around certain aspects of multiplayer Minecraft.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!