šŸ¦‘

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by _REMOVED_87055, Dec 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I never really got to introduce myself so now i am. My name is Burki and i am from the UK. I like to play Emc all my spare time :3 I own a company, EF Industries, there is a link to my company thread in my signature. I have a skin of a squid in a suit; after all squids are the beautifulest creature in-game. I had gold supporter and now looking to buy diamond supporter. I have a mall @11463 home to the cheapest diamonds on smp5 and iron for 2.5r a piece. I also run a theme park @11464 and a spleef arena @11313. I have been playing Emc for 130 days now.

*insert a few years here*

Welcome to 2019 everybody! How have the years gone by so fast?

Yeah, you all thought you could get rid of me but I owe a goodbye to some people, you know who you are. Let the death of Burki commence!

I don't know if this thread will even survive but I'm gonna delete my account, rip so sad. Various reasons why. Even though there are so many people here who I care about, this is a sinking ship and I already got forced to walk the plank.

Swear I'm no pirate. Underlying issues have infected the server to the core and I don't think this place is going to make it out alive. I have tried my best to help, I even sent Krysyy all my suggestions recently, but I might as well have messaged a ghost. Can't get a response as usual.

I pray for you guys, I really do.

Don't worry about me, worry for your friends here.

Every word I say has a meaning, you just need to tune in to the right frequency (109 97 100).

For those wondering, yeah right, I'm only sending a select few people my actual discord. And how can everyone else contact you? Lucky, you can't :) Let go. It's time to say goodbye. Nice to know you though.

Goodbye my amigos.
  2. Goodbye my friend hope you live life to the fullest
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  3. well this seemed a bit dramatic, as has the whole dramafest, nonetheless adios, my old friend, #longlivethesquiddygang!
  4. My dude we had some fun times and it wont be the same losing another friend. I hope down the road maybe our paths cross one day again. I wish you the best and long live the squiddy beany goofiness that you bring even if you are not around emc. If you still wanna talk we can always go on discord and have a nice chat no matter what for friends forever buds. -Skele
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  5. Pf. :p
    Creative idea.
    Nickblockmaster and FadedMartian like this.
  6. Take care dude, hope you have a great life and live it to the fullest šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
  7. Bye builder
  8. a friend, it fills me with much sorrow to see you leave I will miss the builds we built together in squidy sandbox take care old friend...
  9. Hasta Luego Sr.Pulpo

Hope you enjoy some great journeys.

Feliz Navidad y Prospero AƱo Nuevo. 0/
  10. Will miss you man, had some good times together.
  11. Goodbye Burki... :(
    FadedMartian likes this.
  12. Goodbye and take care. We'll miss you.
    FadedMartian and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  13. bye bye burki :(
    Joy_the_Miner and FadedMartian like this.
  14. Okay. I know there is a thing in there... having trouble deciphering it. Hereby requesting a hint.
    607 and HazardousCode like this.
  15. Yeety the squidy
    FadedMartian likes this.
  16. I didn't really know you but by all accounts you seemed to be an exemplary EMC player, I hope you come back!
    HazardousCode and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  17. check out the username-- I guess it was a GDPR request??
    607 likes this.
  18. The profile is now limited on who can see it so it still exists
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.