Zombie glitch

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by crafter31211, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Me and suriyakeng were out in wild and he said he had found a glitched Zombie he had it follow him and the started going ham on him and me I got a pic of my screen using my phone ( my screen shots don't save )
    It dropped a zombie head that I am selling pm ur offer I renamed it " ultra rare double zombie head"
    Idk if this happend before but it's really cool I hope u like the pic but srry for bad resolution

http://imgur.com/34yJXyq
  2. Interesting.... someone should turn this into a mini boss of some type.
    crafter31211 likes this.
  3. This just means there was a zombie head on the ground and a baby zombie picked it up. Yes, it looks great. :p
    crafter31211 and 607 like this.
  4. Lol there was no zombie head on the ground that I am awear of and mobs can't pick up heads of ther same kind so it had to spawn like this
  5. They can :)
    If there is any "wearable" item on the ground (heads, armour etc.), theres a chance for zombies or skeletons to pick them up.
    crafter31211, 607 and samsimx like this.
  6. Well ok but I think it's really cool that this happend so yeah plz leave a like for a once and a life time pic
    It was a baby zombie too so yeah
  7. That looks so cool :p
    crafter31211 likes this.