zinn43 intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by zinn43, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Hey! I am zinn43. You may have seen me on the server, but if not, I hope to see all of yall on soon. I am 14, love gaming, and I am even applying for staff. Wish me luck! If I do get staff, I want yall to know that I will always be there to help. If I am not online, message me on here and I will get back to you as soon as I see the notification. Even if I dont get staff, im still here to help. I may not have the perms that staff have, but I have will power and initiative to get things done and done the right way. Even if it means sacrificing myself.
  2. That is one quick application. :p But I'm glad to know you would be up for the task! :)
    Welcome to the Empire, and have fun!
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. Welcome to emc zimm. Hope you have a great time here!
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  4. Hey there! Welcome to the Empire :) I'm glad to see that you are so enthusiastic about helping! See you around o/
  5. Welcome to the Empire zinn43. Hope to see you around.
  6. Welcome to EMC!:D
  7. Welcome to EMC, Zinn! :D
  8. Welcome to the Empire or as we call it now, The First Order.
  9. Hello! Thank you all for the friendly welcome! I have been on the server in the past though. Not for very long, but I have been. I hope to be on today! even though I have played before though, it does not mean I have a ton of stuff, so if you ever see me online, feel free to donate! Thank you! See yall later
    607 and MoreMoople like this.