Zalidon City Tree

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Mastism, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Perhaps you've heard of the little outpost on SMP7 called Zalidon? Maybe not... After all, it IS a fairly new outpost, and it's not open to the public (yet).
    From time to time I'd like to share the progress of our city before it's officially open and revealed to the public. While most of these progress reports will be over on the Frontier/Outpost forums, sometimes something comes along that needs to be credited as a glorious EMC creation! And we've got a big one today...a big tree!

Every city, rather it be small and quaint, or a bustling metropolis, has something that symbolizes it. Zalidon has it's tree, as of yesterday, June 9th.

Credit to MahoganyMal for creating this gorgeous gem of nature! It's absolutely stunning!

The tree is part of a larger project, Zalidon Plaza. This plaza will be...well, a plaza, that goes around the tree, and where some of our planned events will start! Does this remind you of anything? Anything at all? Perhaps...another tree in a similar role?

I take credit for this photo, it's a screenshot from my game file!

How about now? Ring a bell? Yes, the Zalidon City Tree takes inspiration from the town tree located in the town plaza in the famous Nintendo 3DS game, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The tree would grow as you play the game more, and act as a proud symbol of your village.
    Not only does our tree mirror the role of the Animal Crossing one, so does the planned plaza! Yes, the plaza in this game holds the exact same role as the plaza I intend to add here!

More of Zalidon is sure to be showcased soon, and be ready for our big showcase coming eventually! We're all working hard to make the city a great place to be before we open it up!

HUGE thanks and shoutout to MahoganyMal. This tree, let alone this town wouldn't be possible without him, and I couldn't be more grateful, thankful, and proud!