Yu-Gi-Oh! Prepare to get your childhood memories trashed :)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShelLuser, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Hi gang!

Ok, so this is a controversial post... I have honestly been reconsidering for 2 weeks now if I should or shouldn't post this, but here we are. With the right warnings I think this should be ok...

Warning: The following youtube video is not PG, not politically correct and basically may not be as funny for you as it was for me. You have been warned.

Do you know Yu-Gi-Oh the anime? Maybe you've seen it in your childhood as I have?

If so then prepare to get your mind blown and your childhood memories destroyed because you're about to see Yugi in ways.. you never imagined were possible :D

No... not in grotesque totally wrong obsene way, I wouldn't do that. But.. potty language, family doesn't exist, 30cc's of friendship and teddybears from hell :D

Once again: These videos are seriously pretty much the opposite of what EMC is or stands for... As in: not friendly, totally not PG, politically incorrect and..... yeah, you should get the idea by now.

But this is too funny not to share... funny if you're into this kind of humor...

What day is it? I like pudding! Satan is going to be very angry! :D

Brooklyn rage!!! :mad:

I seriously lost half a glass of "orange juice" when I got first confronted with this stuff :)